California girls have busy schedules. We work, workout, hang out, and party. That leaves very little time for sleep. We are spontaneous and fun, but also make plans to spend time with people they care about and love. Roommate Fridays is a day set aside for girls and boys who live together to do something on Friday nights when we get off work or school. At the end of the day and week, it’s nice to relax with roommates for sharing and bonding time. Forget date nights, Roommate Fridays are the new thing.
Some activities include:
1. Watch a movie, cook or order food, eat yummy desserts. Happiness.
2. Bowling and dinner and drinks after
3. Play board games – Monopoly, Scrabble, etc. or video games
4. Hiking at night
5. Try out a new restaurant or eat at our favorite restaurants
6. Take yoga, cardio barre, ballet together
7. Learn self defense. Kick some ass.
8. Ice skating
9. Paint together. Express our creativity.
10. Camping. Roast marshmallows, sing, and tell stories. Then fall asleep under the stars.